If you are interested in joining K&K Solicitors, please contact Kiran Phull at email@example.com for an initial confidential discussion.
We are welcoming of those with both different and similar specialisms to what K&K Solicitors already possesses. We are happy to consider experienced lawyers who wish to challenge themselves and develop their practice areas in order to flourish at the firm.
We are currently seeking a Paralegal to join K&K Solicitors on a 12-month fixed-term contract. General experience in the firm’s practice areas is highly desirable for this position but not essential.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Proof reading/amending/drafting documents;
- General legal and commercial research;
- Liaising with clients;
- Assisting with other ad-hoc legal and non-legal tasks as requested by fee-earners in the firm including photocopying, copy checking, boxing and archiving;
- Preparing and interpreting legal documents for review, approval, and use by lawyers;
- Organising and preparing legal files;
- Conducting legal research and analysis using various law sources;
- Preparing written reports and correspondence;
- Checking legal forms and documents for accuracy;
- Any other duties assigned.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation is essential.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Experience dealing with multiple parties in a professional environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Those who excel in this position, and are seeking a training contract, may be considered during their time at the firm.
To make an application, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Paralegal Position’:
- Cover letter
Successful candidates will show a passion for the areas of law practised at K&K Solicitors.
Throughout the assessment process, candidates will need to demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills
- Very attentive legal analysis and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
It is also desirable for potential candidates to demonstrate their passion for our practice areas through relevant work experience.
K&K Solicitors will consider applicants for a training contract on a rolling basis.
Our minimum academic requirements are BBB at A Level (or equivalent), and an upper second-class degree, unless there are exceptional mitigating circumstances.
We are also looking for individuals with interests outside of the law, as the position is beyond just that of being a trainee solicitor.
To make an application, please send the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Training Contract’:
- Cover letter
Legal Administrative Staff
We are currently interested in those who can fulfil the role of Legal Secretary/Receptionist.
K&K Solicitors are looking for professional and personable candidates who will appeal to both our clients and fellow colleagues. We offer our staff valuable experience and development in both hard and soft skills. We will make a significant investment in your learning as you will be working closely with clients and members of the firm.
Our preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position akin to this one. Suitable applicants will be driven to succeed at the firm and will be highly professional and well-presented individuals, as representatives of K&K Solicitors.
Candidates must hold highly suitable interpersonal skills, as the successful candidate is likely to be the first point of contact for clients both in person and over the phone. A high class of administrative skills and abilities are also essential to the position.
Working at K&K Solicitors often requires meeting tight deadlines and working closely with other members of the firm. Therefore, knowledge of one or more of the specialisms at the firm is desirable but is not essential.
To make an application for this position, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Legal Administration Position’:
- Cover letter
Equality and Diversity:
We encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, or disability.